"A magical partnership"
Not only are local chefs able to craft their signature dishes with the freshest ingredients, but local farmers are able to create profitable relationships by selling their prized produce closer to home.
Of course, a lot of farmers and local chefs are already well aware of this fact.
All across the country, chef-producer relationships are stronger than ever with the demand for flavor and quality at an all time high.
In this webinar, Dr. Nate Storey will help you decide whether growing for restaurants makes sense as a complementary source of revenue, what it even takes to sell to restaurants, how to grow for chefs, and more.
In this free webinar, you'll learn:
- The pros and cons of selling to restaurants
- How to know if restaurants are a good market for you
- How to approach restaurants and turn them into accounts
- Growing for chefs
- How to manage your crops for restaurant sales cycles
- How to make restaurants a component of your overall revenue or restaurants as a primary source of your overall revenue
If you'd like to watch this free recorded webinar, please fill out the form so we can send it to you.